I'll be doing a bunch of readings in the next few weeks to promote my book Legends and Lore of the North Shore. I like to think of it as my world tour, even though I'm not leaving Massachusetts.
- Harvard Coop, Cambridge, September 30th at 7:00 pm
- Buttonwoods Museum, Haverhill, October 3rd at 6:00 pm. This one's a group reading with several other paranormal/horror writers, so you'll get more bang for you buck.
- Barnes and Noble, Peabody, October 4th from 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Tewksbury Library, Tewksbury, October 21st at 7:00 pm
- Boston Book Festival, Copley Square in Boston, October 25th from 3 - 4:00 pm
Stop by one of the readings and say hello. If you have a good creepy story I'd love to hear it!